[ubuntu-uk] Packard Bell, what wonderful support!

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Thu May 9 10:53:55 UTC 2013

I thought I would just bring the experiences I'm having with Packard
Bell / Acer to everyone's attention. I've been unhappy with my laptop
since the day I got it and it seems to be falling apart very rapidly. I
have been trying to get it looked at but it's like pulling teeth!

Oddly enough linux hasn't been the biggest stumbling block. Anyway, if
anyone fancies a giggle the entire conversation with them is logged on
my blog page:

http://cliftonts.co.uk/cubuntu/?p=209