[ubuntu-uk] Saucy Salamander testing ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed May 8 20:14:27 UTC 2013

On 08/05/13 16:35, Liam Proven wrote:
> Possible idea: create a new account from the CLI, log in to it -
> default settings might work where the existing ones don't - and see if
> the theme can be reset from there? Or, if it's a sacrificial account,
> experimentally nuke the GNOME settings in the home directory?
> (Temporarily move 'em elsewhere to see if they are causing the problem.)

Thanks for the suggestions.  They did not work.   The new account and
the guest account behave in the same way.  I'll take the updates for a
few days and if that fails, re-install from the daily build in a week or
so - it's easy to waste more time than a simple re-install will take.

Kind regards,        Barry.

-- Barry Drake is a member of the the Ubuntu Advertising team.