[ubuntu-uk] DSL provider

mac ammonius.grammaticus at gmx.co.uk
Tue May 7 14:11:35 UTC 2013

On 07/05/13 08:36, TT Mooney wrote:
> I've been a happy user of O2 broadband for years, but now that
> Murdoch has laid his hands on it, I want to change provider.
> Does anyone have a recommendation?

+1 for PlusNet Fibre.

Local firm (oop 'ere, any road - they're based in Sheffield) with local
tech support, who are knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible (especially
when they spot that you are a bit competent).

Great communication systems that keep you fully informed and updated
about your account queries and support tickets.  (Not that I've needed
much of either - rock solid service with good performance.)

mac