[ubuntu-uk] Anyone want to bring their expert knowledge of Ubuntu/Debian packaging to Manchester, UK on 21st April?

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 16:03:18 UTC 2013

Chris,

ucubed.info is still showing the 2012 dates! Will there be a programme
of talks/workshops etc. published prior to the event, or should we turn
up and take pot luck!

Regards,
Tony.

--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk