[ubuntu-uk] Twitter fail on 12.04?

SuperEngineer boosys at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 16:30:41 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 20:18 +0100, alan c wrote:
> On 13/06/13 20:39, SuperEngineer wrote:
> > Am I the only one who's noticed a complete twitter fail on 12.04 apps
> > recently? It is a is a possibility it is a fail on my behalf but...
>
> I use 12.04 and for some time I have used only chrome browser for
> twitter. It is not perfect by any means, but at least I can keep my
> place more easily on a page refresh.
>
> --
> alan cocks

Alan  c: I just noticed your email address : any chance of instructing
your company to give priority to SuperEngineer when arriving to fix kit
instead of waiting at service desk :D  [if only there was a UUk person
at all the sites of all the companies I visit... life would be so much
better/friendlier/easier ..and assuming intelligence/ability of UUK
members..I would probably be out of work!]
--
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]