[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu quickly ebook template

Mike Hingley computa_mike at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:44:15 UTC 2013

Just thought I'd drop you an update - I posted on the mailing list asking for recommendations for HTML WYSIWYG editors - I was working on a quickly template for ebooks - an I managed to get the code onto launchpad this evening. https://launchpad.net/quickly-ubuntu-ebook  There's still some work to do with it - mainly to do with sharing source, but it has been a great experience so far.  Getting it into launchpad was more complicated but I'm happy it's there. My hope is that people will be able to use this template to create ebooks and that we will benefit from the benefits of the ubuntu and linux packaging system.  Content Packaging is something I feel passionately about - and I gave a talk about content packaging at oggcamp11 about packaging Linux Reality back catalogue in a PPA. Anyway - it's getting late here ...  Thanks everyone.