[ubuntu-uk] Any recommendations for an xhtml editor

Phill Whiteside PhillW at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 6 22:22:59 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

I've followed this thread with great interest as a good friend of mine who
issues e-pubs for a linux group and is also involved with the monthly
magazine for ubuntu has also been bashing his head against a wall. He
discounted Kompozer in the end & decided to bite the bullet and use a
Microsoft one whilst he learned (x)html and CSS. Next time I see him
on-line, I'll ask how he is getting on and if he can give you some advice
from his personal perspective of e-publishing in linux.

Regards,

Phill.