[ubuntu-uk] Installing Ubuntu on a machine with Windows 9

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 6 20:32:28 UTC 2013

The ongoing "stuff" with UEFI has the most recent update on the wiki here
[1]. There are also discussions on the ubuntuforum [2]

As with others, the proviso is that I haven't tried these methods, but both
the wiki and forum thread seem to be well supported with updates (for the
Wiki) and ongoing discussions (for the forum).

Hope these links are of help,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEFI
2. http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=333