[ubuntu-uk] Qreator

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Feb 15 11:46:19 UTC 2013

Hi

I am trying to use the above program Qreator to create qr codes,  I can
create the code fine,  if I select url and enter a url in the box,  in
the application I see the QR code on the screen,

If I then save this, (icon with an arrow pointing towards a disk) i save
this to the desktop (png file type is selected at the bottom)  I enter a
file name, e.g qrcode.png

All i get is a black box,  If I open the file I get a black box so it
seems something may not be right with the save feature.

Just wondered if anyone else has / or could try and see if they get the
same issue before a bug report is submitted. (if needed)

thanks

Paul
//

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.