[ubuntu-uk] Problem with sound using Google hangout

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 14:15:56 UTC 2013

OK, I have found a fix for this.  It was just a matter of removing
(actually re-naming) the .pulse and .config/pulse folders then re-booting
to create new defaults for Pulseaudio.

Had a long hangout with my brother last night with no problems.

Happy Christmas and a good New Year to all in Ubuntu UK,

Tony