[ubuntu-uk] Anybody seen this, thought it might be shown, as nobody has mentioned it on here yet.....

Peter Maddison ponchorat1968 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:01:22 UTC 2013

Are you referring to the guy who wrote the piece or my reply?If my piece, what's wrong with it?
Pete

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:13:18 +0100
From: scoundrel50a at gmail.com
To: ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Anybody seen this, thought it might be shown, as nobody has mentioned it on here yet.....

    Hi, I really dont understand the
      attitude of attack when somebody posts something like this. Not
      everybody is competant in using Ubuntu, and not everybody
      understands the risks involved especially considering for years
      its been pushed as a safe OS. All i have done is post this to the
      group, I dont appreciate this attitude. It doesnt give Ubuntu a
      good light when people see this.