[ubuntu-uk] Not everyone is an expert!

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:31:27 UTC 2013

> Gareth,
>
> There is nothing to stop you organising it, sending a link out to date
> / time of the meet up here if you so chose,  it's an Ubuntu mailing
> list so I assume the meet up would be Ubuntu related of some kind,
> perhaps you could add the event to the loco team portal.
>
> Laura

Yes thank you, I'm aware I could do that. However my efforts have been
focused at a more local level for the moment. I do wonder if anyone on
the nationwide list would be interested in attending something out of
the way like this. I'm just saying that where I have spoken to people on
the whole their comments tend to sap away a little enthusiasm and a
little confidence. It just seems a shame people aren't more positive
sometimes.

As for my meeting. I will pull out all the stops and make sure everyone
knows what's going on once I have a few confirmed locals to get it started.