[ubuntu-uk] Anybody seen this, thought it might be shown, as nobody has mentioned it on here yet.....

Peter Maddison ponchorat1968 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 03:05:24 UTC 2013

NOTE the keyword -- IF you install it.Unless you NEVER use the OFFICIAL REPO and are totally careless with your system then there's a VERY high chance you could infect your system with ANY virus.
I like the way he also goes on about it must mean that Linux must becoming a popular OS. and that Window$ gets hacked too. If hacking was THAT bad, Window$ would be no more. But it's STILL here, but do you notice there are virtually NO hacks reported or otherwise on Win95 or higher up to 200 and probably dying out on the XP as there's Vista, 7 and 8 to attack now.
Pete (a different one :-)  )