[ubuntu-uk] Has anybody seen this and what do you think......

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Thu Aug 1 08:13:38 UTC 2013

Just bear in mind while you're not wrong about it only going to a
handful of vendors, you've got the names wrong when it comes to IT.

HP (was EDS), IBM, Computacentre, Fujitsu, Capita, CapGemini

G4S don't have an IT arm that I'm aware of, Serco - not a clue, and I
think PwC's IT contracts were all bought by IBM, but I might be wrong.

Disclosure: I work for one of that first group of names, and we do use
some Unix and Linux on some back-end systems, just nothing at the
desktop, and as far as I can tell, most of our competitors listed
above do the same.
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs