[ubuntu-uk] LibreOffice menu problem remains

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 23 17:26:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

well that provoked a 'wtf' from the head of quality / testing. He is filing
a bug. As you correctly state, this is an issue. I will post up the bug
number once Nicholas has raised it. Please log onto to the system and click
on the "affects me" portion to receive updates on its progress.

Regards,

Phill.