[ubuntu-uk] Sorely disappointed with U1 Music Store

George Tripp luggeorge at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 09:50:54 UTC 2013

>I'm still confused as to how having a rant on a mailing list is going to get the problem resolved ...................................

I'm not sure whether this is really a "rant" or not and whether if it was that matters! It is however an issue related to Ubuntu so is surely relevant to this group.

As I see it the matter has been discussed, Bill has been advised how to progress it and hopefully get it resolved on a personal level and the U1 team are aware of it and will be able to improve the experience of future users.

Possibly even a success story. :)

George