[ubuntu-uk] Advent Touch Print printer ....

Tyler J. Wagner tyler at tolaris.com
Wed Apr 17 08:19:19 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-10 19:00, Barry Drake wrote:
> If anyone wants to try, I had to do the following:
> Add as USB printer - use Kodak ESP C310 driver.
> Add as network printer - look up network address on printer menu - probably
> 192.168.2.11 - use Kodak ESP C310 driver.

Barry,

Thanks for the recommendation. I ordered an Advent Touch Print AIO and am
configuring it now. One warning to others: Ubuntu 12.10 (OK, Linux Mint 14)
hides the "Kodak ESP C310" driver under manufacturer "Eastman Kodak", not
"Kodak".

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Referring to obesity as a 'form of malnutrition' comes with no moral
judgments attached, no belief system, no veiled insinuations of gluttony