[ubuntu-uk] On the subject of the dash my 2p worth

Bill B. boosys at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:26:59 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I am curious as to why there is all this fuss about a
not-yet-fully-released dash and how it has distracted all attention away
from the dash's real problems.

As an example I would cite the failure of the apps lens to properly show
required applications... I run 12.4.1 fully updated and have a few [12]
games installed on my netbook for when I'm away and bored.  I know I
have 12 games installed but have yet to find a search to display them as
a result.  e.g "games" displays 1, "game" displays 6... perhaps for the
whole selection I should type "oi! get it right"!

Good move, you clever Canonocallies... nothing like a bit of fog to
cover up in true American presidential election stylie  ;)

--
Cheers,
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]

-Registered Linux User 523667-