[ubuntu-uk] MY WAITROSE

Bruce Beardall bruce72 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:17:21 UTC 2012

Username: BruceB72
PW: tea90244

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <customersupport at waitrose.co.uk>
Date: 22 September 2012 17:14
Subject: Your registration details
To: bruce72 at gmail.com

**
 Thank you for registering with Waitrose
   Dear Mr Beardall,
Thank you for registering online with Waitrose. You'll find your login
details below, please keep this email in a safe place for future reference.
If you would like to view or change any of your contact or other details,
simply login in to My
Account<http://www.waitrose.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/InitiateMyAccount?storeId=10317&langId=-11>.

 To view our latest recipes, build your scrapbook or take part in our
forums, simply visit waitrose.com <http://www.waitrose.com>. We look
forward to seeing you soon.

 Yours sincerely
  Cheryl Mackenzie
Customer Sales and Support, Manager

 *Login Details*
 Email address : bruce72 at gmail.com
Password : If you've forgotten the password you entered at registration,
please click here<http://www.waitrose.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ResetPasswordForm?storeId=10317&langId=-11>

 *Contact Details & Address*
 8
Rushmore Close
BROMLEY
UK
07800800230
07800800230

 When you place an order for delivery we will deliver to this address. If
you wish to have your shopping delivered elsewhere, you can add other
addresses in My
Account<http://www.waitrose.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AddressInitiateCmd?storeId=10317&langId=-11&URL=CustomerAddressView>.

 Any questions? Please call Waitrose Customer Sales and Support Centre on
freephone *0800 188 884* or email customersupport at waitrose.co.uk. Waitrose
Ltd, Registered in England 99405, Registered Office, 171 Victoria Street,
London SW1E 5NN.

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John
Lewis Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
delete all copies of this message.
(Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for
viruses). Email to and from the
John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and
lawful business reasons.

John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.johnlewis.com/insurance
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk