[ubuntu-uk] A questionnaire on the papercuts project

Chris Wilson notgary at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 17 18:46:24 UTC 2012

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks a lot for your offer. Unfortunately the questionnaire will be closed
at the end of this week. It only really exists to kick start the discussion
which will be taking place on the
FutureOfThePapercutsProject<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FutureOfThePapercutsProject>wiki
page and the Papercuts
Ninja mailing list <https://launchpad.net/~papercuts-ninja> and will be
going on until the end of UDS R at the start of November. The questionnaire
is only really for kick-starting that discussion, and it will be far more
useful to the project if you could publicise that instead of the
questionnaire.

Thanks again for your support Ronnie. Your circulation will be a great help.

Thanks,
Chris