[ubuntu-uk] linux worldwide project on launchpad

Anton Kanishchev antonk20117 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:54:19 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I have created a new project on launchpad ( it is loosely related to ubuntu
so i am posting this here) which is essentially a linux distro postal
service.

It can be found on https://launchpad.net/sendlinux

I have a question that I hope someone will know the answer to:

1- I have checked terms and conditions for the distro's and launchpad, and
I do not see a restriction whereby i cannot advertise this as a (free-as in
beer )service. I.e. can somebody point out to me if I am doing something
wrong?

Any sort of constructive criticism(or any other feedback) would be much
appreciated.

AK