[ubuntu-uk] Royal mail using acrobat

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Sun Oct 21 20:47:14 UTC 2012

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012, Andres Muniz wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Oct 2012, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > Could you give a URL/link, and some additional context
> the pdf was of a printed postage, so it's after paying for it

So I'm guessing at the "Royal Mail Online Postage" system, here:

  http://www.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/online-postage
  https://www.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/online-postage/home

The only relevant FAQ I can find is:

  https://www.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/online-postage/faqs#63800292
  "not compatible with Google Chrome … , please
  save the postage PDF to a folder on your computer then print"

So perhaps the best thing would be to save the PDF to disk as
suggested, and then we can try to debug the exact situation you're
seeing.  (You can wait a day so that the PDF you're using can't be
usefullly used by anyone else).

	-Paul