[ubuntu-uk] SOT - Pre-installed Linux machine vendors

Anton Kanishchev antonk20117 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:21:31 UTC 2012

As far as I am aware there is also system76 that sell laptops with Linux
pre installed. I think it only does ubuntu but not sure myself.
Bearing in mind that laptops with Linux pre installed are not significantly
cheaper than their windows counterparts. You would have more choice if you
include windows laptops in your search. You can always wipe it if you don't
want windows on your laptop.