[ubuntu-uk] off topic (apologies)

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Mon Oct 8 12:58:04 UTC 2012

I have never used this list before for a subject which is not related to
Ubuntu but I cannot think where else to go. I would like to hear from
any one who gets their broadband supplied by wireless (radio). My supply
is by wireless because there is no reasonable supply any other way and I
am unable to open ports on my router by port forwarding. What I am
anxious to know is whether this is due to the method of supply or
something else. Please, can any one help as the broadband supplier seems
unable to do so?

Norman