[ubuntu-uk] creating a wireless bridge

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:52:46 UTC 2012

On 24 November 2012 14:33, javadayaz <javadayaz at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I have a router upstairs ok..i have a spare router which i want to connect
> to the 360,..and then use that router to connect to net?
> make sense now?

Yes, it was the reference to Win7 and Ubuntu that confused me as that
doesn't seem to have anything to do with making the router into a
bridge.  What make/mode/version is it?  Have you checked in its manual
whether it can operate as a bridge without hacking?  With some routers
you just have to set it up appropriately.

Colin