[ubuntu-uk] Missing features in 12.10

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:26:11 UTC 2012

Hello All The icon is a magnifying glass, at least in the Gnome Ubuntu
Remix 12.10 which I'm using at the moment out of curiosity. I've got it
pinned to the favourites. Very useful. cheers
Correct. Should it be noted that after all the work that's gone into
Unity it's still much easier to use this antique program instead? I tend
to find the dash returns what it wants you to see, rather than what you
asked for. I use the old search because I trust what it tells me.