[ubuntu-uk] Raring Ringtail .....

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:10:56 UTC 2012

well they won't be doing alphas and betas this cycle, just daily builds,
a two week testing cadence (the QA team will try to run all the tests
every two weeks). There might be release candidates at the end of the
cycle, but generally as soon as things are buildable they will turn up
and are good to go for testing purposes.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk