[ubuntu-uk] 12.04 failing for me.

Tyler J. Wagner tyler at tolaris.com
Thu May 24 13:00:06 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-24 09:25, Gibbs wrote:
> What did you upgrade from? From personal experience I always do a fresh
> install when upgrading from LTS to LTS as there are years worth of
> differences between them. Saying that I still haven't upgraded from 10.04
> at work.

I have upgraded servers from 10.04 to 12.04, AND one server from 10.10
through 11.04 and 11.10 to 12.04. All are fine. No crashes so far,
everything is stable.

This seems to be a problem specific to your setup. We can help further if
you provide a profile of the server. What hardware? What software? What
does "crash" mean? Total lockup? Kernel panic with output on console?
Processes (like snmpd) crashing?

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Copyright is a bargain, not property. We agreed not to copy because
they agreed it would only be for a short period of time. They have broken