[ubuntu-uk] Moonlight problems

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:38:18 UTC 2012

I have never been able to get moonlight working. I think there was
some discussion, here, on this topic regarding people wanting to watch
the Rugby World Cup, last year.

I don't think anyone resolved any of it and the suggestion was: write
to the broadcaster and complain. Others may remember something else.

Sorry to not be of more help.