[ubuntu-uk] Quantal ....

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:23:09 UTC 2012

On 18 May 2012 07:10, Alan Pope <alan.pope at canonical.com> wrote:

> On 18/05/12 00:32, Ivan Wright wrote:
>> Im looking forward to 12.10, sadly like every other .04 release
>> I've used 12.04 has been a flop.
>
> Golly. You're the first person I've heard say that.

Ditto.

Saying that, my netbook runs 12.04 and only ever has, and even now, I
regularly - once or twice a week, maybe more - get a little popup that
says "sorry, Ubuntu has had a problem" and wants to report it.
Typically when I am offline, natch.

But I can never tell what the problem /is/. Some background service or
something, I guess. Nothing visible and user-facing has ever died
once. Even the alpha was pretty stable.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884