[ubuntu-uk] Quantal ....

jim.cameron at buhlergroup.com jim.cameron at buhlergroup.com
Wed May 16 10:31:57 UTC 2012

> Just thought I'd mention ....  last night I installed 12.10 Quantal
> pre-alpha from the testing site on my spare HDD.  Works just
> fine for now.

dmraid is broken again :(
But I was able to use a 12.10 live CD to recover some data from my wife's colleague's Windows laptop whose hard disc had decided it didn't /really/ need all those sectors in the NTFS $Bitmap :)

jim
--
Jim Cameron, Software Engineer, Bühler Sortex Limited
Registered in England No. 434274

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively
for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is
not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names
of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing,
copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.