[ubuntu-uk] broadband problem

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Tue May 15 19:56:50 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 17:45 +0100, Kris Douglas wrote:
> [...]

I am sorry to be a nuisance but I had a search through the various bits
and pieces that came with the new computer and found a CD labelled
Edimax which is the name of the wireless card. On opening up the CD I
came across a file labelled 'Driver for Linux OS' The driver is labelled
2010_07_16_RT3062_Linux_STA_v[2].4.0.0.tar.bz2

Would some kind person instruct me, please,  on what I need to do to
install this driver so that I may see if it solves my problem.

Thanks

Norman