[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu beginners course in North Tyneside

Barry Titterton barry.titterton at mail.adsl4less.com
Mon May 7 20:37:12 UTC 2012

> the entire curriculum that is
> taught within the local authority is Windows-based

> I'm not supposed to favour
> any particular software product (be it FOSS or otherwise) in my job,

Hi Bea,

I don't want you to think that I am being funny but the two statements
above, lifted from your email, do seem to contradict each other. How can
the local authority stop you from promoting a particular product when
they themselves operate a monopolistic system? It does seem to be two
faced.

Barry T