[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu beginners course in North Tyneside

Bea Groves beagroves at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:21:35 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm actually the President of IfL -- so it sometimes helps in getting
educational bodies to do things they normally wouldn't ;-)

I'm not against Unity. I just think I need to get my little bunch of
'pioneers' used to something closer to what they're used to Windows-wise
than go with the redesigned (and controversial) UI. I've discussed with
my group the possibility of upgrading the memory sticks later in the
course, as and when they're feeling confident.

--
Beatrix E. Groves
BA Hons (Educ) LCGI MAPTT MIFL QTLS
Email:	beagroves at gmail.com
Email:  bea at beagroves.net
Web:  	http://www.beagroves.net
Blog:	http://beagroves.tumblr.com

Random Quote of the Day (chosen by my computer) ------------->

'Hic jacet Arturus Rex quondam Rexque futurus'
(T. H. White)