[ubuntu-uk] Error report not working

scoundrel50a scoundrel50a at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:18:17 UTC 2012

Since I had to do the reinstall, I keep getting crash reports, a lot
more than what I was getting when it was running beta 1.....I click on
the crash report logo, it brings up the box, which shows what has
crashed and where it says submit, I click and nothing happens, so I cant
submit the crash report....then I try the terminal and use ubuntu-bug
whatever and it says it cant find the crash report.....something has
broken since the reinstall.......anybody have any ideas how I can get
the crash report working again.......