[ubuntu-uk] 12.04 has locked me out of my account

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:19:20 UTC 2012

First thing I did but it's having none of it. I've seen a few reports of
11.10 doing the same if key files are corrupted but if I recall correctly
guest login won't let me run nautilus as root so I can't browse the files
in my profile. I'm also rather curious about why it just suddenly decided
to do this rather than it happening upon reboot.

www.cliftonts.co.uk - IT support, Computer sales, PAT Testing