[ubuntu-uk] Where do the ubuntu reports go?

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Wed May 2 23:47:44 UTC 2012

On 3 May 2012 00:36, Andres Muniz <andresmp at gmail.com> wrote:

> **

I want to do all I can to make Ubuntu the best operating system, so I am
quite happy to send these crash reports and I am confident that they will
be used.  In Widows, I never sent them because I had no confidence that
Microsoft would ever do anything with them.

I do, however, have some privacy concerns as these crash reports contain
core dumps and I am not sure what information they might contain of a
personal or confidential nature.

Tony