[ubuntu-uk] Shutdown bug?

Daniel Case danielcase10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:13:37 UTC 2012

Hi Andres,

I have the same problem, so I will be monitoring this thread if anyone has
any answers. What I did as a workaround was create a keyboard shortcut with
"gksudo shutdown -h now" and it does the trick, just press the key
combination, type my password and the system is on its way to a clean
shutdown.

Daniel