[ubuntu-uk] libreoffice

John Oliver jp.oliver at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 26 19:24:13 UTC 2012

I opened the file, and when I clicked on the Edit button, it demanded a
password. Instead, I saved it as an ODT and it then allowed me to edit
the document fully, with no other problems.

It may be that the document actually uses Word macros, which do not work
with LibreOffice properly. Try contacting the CES to ask for a copy in a
format which can be read by other word processors?

Kind Regards,
*John Oliver*
jp.oliver at ntlworld.com