[ubuntu-uk] libreoffice

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Mon Mar 26 17:23:09 UTC 2012

I am trying to fill in an application form sent to me in docx format, I
have saved as odf otherwise editing saving and reopening a docx file
results in seriously messed up file.

I have a table for work history etc,  which when i try and edit I get
things like read only content,  modified content will not be applied,  I
need to edit these sections to add stuff.

I NEED to get it filled in,  how do I remove what ever is causing this
to be read only,  I should be able to simply edit the document,   but I

Getting realled stressed out with it.

Please help,  there must be a way to edit the file properties,   the
file it self is NOT read only its internal to the file,  i can't find
where to go in libreoffice to make parts of the file writeable.

skype : psutton111