[ubuntu-uk] Unity launcher ....

Daniel Case danielcase10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:41:48 UTC 2012

On 23 March 2012 22:34, Barry Drake <ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com> wrote:
>  Anyone who still has doubt, start testing Windows 8 .....  'shoot' and
> 'foot' spring to mind.

That's certainly true. But I can't help feeling that everything is
heading towards the "post-PC" era too early. For example, I can see
Unity working perfectly on a touch screen. I genuinely care about the
Ubuntu community as a whole, it feels like home since I've been here
and always welcomed for almost 5 years, I know that ranting, shouting
and saying I'm going to leave won't help (and I don't think I could
bring myself to do so anyway) but I was hoping that highlighting the
issues as I see them may help more.

PS. Sorry for taking over your email thread Barry... :)