[ubuntu-uk] Unity launcher ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Fri Mar 23 18:48:53 UTC 2012

Hi there ...   I used to like the way that the launcher used to slide
away when there was a window over it and re-appear when there wasn't.
Now in Precise, we seem only to be able to have autohide or permanently
in place.   The Compiz configurator and MyUnity both seem to suggest
that I can configure settings that do the slide: they don't seem to do
that.  Anyone here know whether this is current policy on Unity or a bug?

Regards,        Barry.