[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: Ubuntu desktop annoyance ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Mar 21 12:13:56 UTC 2012

The below bounced because of the size of the screenshot.  Attempts to
show the problem in a screenshot less than the permitted 40kb were
unsuccessful, so I hope someone can recognise the problem from the
description alone.

Hi there .... This morning I am faced with the desktop icons showing the
description and the tool-tip as well - see attached screenshot. This was
after yesterday's updates to Precise. Anyone else seen this? And how on
earth should I report it? Kind regards, Barry. -- Barry Drake is a
member of the the Ubuntu Advertising team. http://ubuntuadverts.org/