[ubuntu-uk] Hdmi output-- ubuntu

bouncysteve bouncysteve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:24:38 UTC 2012

Popey wrote a blog post which discussed the hdmi audio output from his acer
revo.

Search for "I used pavucontrol to switch audio output" at
http://popey.com/blog/2009/08/06/acer-aspire-revo-ubuntu-boxee-and-remote-control/

Regards,

Steve

On 15 March 2012 19:24, Simon Greenwood <sfgreenwood at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15 March 2012 19:06, Barry Titterton <
> barry.titterton at mail.adsl4less.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 16:26 +0000, Liam Proven wrote:
>>

>> > I probably should have mentioned that my machine has an Intel display,
>> > too. It's the onboard GPU of a Core i3.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Liam Proven
>>
>> Do you get both sound and vision over HDMI with Ubuntu, or just the
>> vision?
>>

> There might be some work with ALSA but it could be as simple as enabling
> the channel in alsamixer if it's been booted plugged in.
>
> s/
> --
> Twitter: @sfgreenwood
> "Go on Bobby, both barrels"

*Please reconsider sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html*

https://launchpad.net/~bouncysteve