[ubuntu-uk] Introducing Ubuntu & Unity to new people

SuperEngineer boosys at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:59:46 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 12:44 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:

I'd have a [verified/praised] list of Windows apps -> Ubuntu/Linux
equivalents ready to show as well.... and for the really stuck in a
block of Windows concrete types I'd have Wine installed as well - or
least a readiness to explain if needed.
I'd also be carrying a netbook with me wherever I go - just to prove to
them how much faster life can be! - ooo - just thought - I do ;)

Regards,
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]