[ubuntu-uk] Since my last update

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:21:09 UTC 2012

And today, everything works again!

Don't know what could have caused this. The only major difference is
that i am now working in an air-conditioned room and no longer in 35
deg heat and 90% humidity - which was driving my CPU temp through the
roof, esp with the fan problems.

Could the temperature have cased these problems? I ask as i'd like to
file a bg if thats the case.

--
James Morrissey
Research Officer