[ubuntu-uk] Since my last update

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:25:22 UTC 2012

Still no luck on this however after googling acpi related problems in
ubuntu i saw references to kernel panic. I then remebered that i had
seen a paniclog file in my home folder.

The file's contents are: 0.0.7E7F3 20120303: impossible Read from
proxy interface failed

That is all.

If this sheds any light on this issue, i'd love to hear thoughts.