[ubuntu-uk] Ancient hardware - was Ubuntu Plans

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Mar 7 22:01:18 UTC 2012

On 07/03/12 21:48, paul sutton wrote:
> Ohh i am sure I have a few games on 3,5" floppy that ran on an acorn
> risc/os machine, in fact I may have a manual for the Acorn Archimedes
> somewhere :) Paul

I've still got my Sinclair ZX81 and the manual.  Maybe one day I'll dig
out a 12v power supply and see if it still works.  I actually taught
myself to program in Z80 assembler code on that one.  I found assembler
easier to work with than basic.  Later, I found C and loved it.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/