[ubuntu-uk] Happy Hour Reading 29th March

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 6 17:16:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,

back from an extended christmas break the Happy Hour tour is starting up
again, with our first stop for 2012 being in Reading at the end of this
month

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1600/detail/

The pub is the Back of Beyond, which is a Weatherspoons pub slightly out
of the town centre. Hope to see loads of you there.

If you want a Happy Hour near you then all you have to do is specify the
pub and a day that you can be there, give me a shout and I will add it
to the tour.
http://ubuntu-uk.org/happy-hour/

Alan.

--