[ubuntu-uk] dig out your old computers...

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 4 16:38:02 UTC 2012

Hi, any of the old systems would be good. The team at lubuntu are doggedly
committed to keep a flavour of the ubuntu family available for older
computers, not just the quad core 8GB RAM systems :)

So as we don't bore people on this mailing list, and in my usual futile
attempt to herd cats there is a mailing list for lubuntu qa testing via
https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-qa Do feel free to join the group.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw